Rottnest 2018 Raffle is Now OpenBuy a ticket and help conserve Rottnest Island
Thanks to the generosity of the Rottnest Island Authority, numerous Rottnest Island businesses, a number of WA wineries, restaurants and retailers, we once again have a huge prize pool of 27 prizes to be won!
Tickets are $10 each and all money raised goes towards Rottnest Foundation’s environmental, cultural and heritage Island projects.
Raffle Closes: 14th January 2019
Raffle Drawn: 31st January 2019
Winners Published and Notified : 6th February 2019
Permit Number: LS211817918
The Ultimate Week on Rottnest!
Valued at $4,515
Rottnest inspired Keiko Uno Jewellery
Valued at $1,970
Weekend at Hotel Rottnest
Valued at $709
2018 Raffle Sponsors
The Rottnest Foundation appreciates the generosity of the Rottnest Island Authority, Rottnest Island Businesses, and a number of WA wineries, retailers and restaurants, for making this raffle possible.
Terms and Conditions
1. All prices are in Australian dollars and include GST.
2. All proceeds go towards cultural and environmental Island projects.
3. Raffle Opens: 13 July 2018. Raffle Closes: 14 January 2019. Raffle Drawn: 31 January 2019 Winners will be notified and published in the West Australian on 14 February 2019. Maximum number of tickets in draw – 5,000
4. Permit Holder: Pauline McMullan on behalf of the Rottnest Foundation Inc. Permit No LS211817918.
5. Keep your tickets in a safe place, tickets will not be replaced nor money refunded after purchase.
6. Do not allow anyone to make reprints or copies of your e-raffle ticket. To claim your prize, you will need to supply identification containing your name and address which will be verified against the original purchase. If fraud is suspected, you may be prosecuted.
7. Due to a number of prizes containing alcohol, tickets cannot be sold to people under the age of 18.
8. For more information contact: Rottnest Foundation on 9448 8150 or email: [email protected] The Rottnest Foundation would like to acknowledge the Rottnest Island Authority & Rottnest Island Business Community for their support with this Raffle.