Rottnest 2019 Art Exhibition RaffleDon’t miss your opportunity to purchase a ticket in this limited raffle.
Raffle has now finished and will be drawn on the 9th of August 2019. Winners will be noticed on 14th August 2019.
Don’t miss your opportunity to purchase a ticket in this limited raffle. Only 250 tickets are available for your chance to win
Keiko Uno Jewellery’s “Spirit of the Sea” cuff-style bangle & jewellery travel case. Valued at $1,970
Experience the freedom and energy of the sea with Keiko Uno Jewellery’s solid sterling silver cuff with black rhodium and 18karat yellow gold finishes featuring Australian doublet opal, fresh water pearl, amethyst, blue topaz and peridot.
Raffle Drawn: 9 August 2019
Ticket Cost: $20
Thank you to Keiko Uno Jewellery for her support of the Rottnest Foundation.
Keiko’s jewellery is on display at Karma Rottnest Lodge. www.keiko-jewellery.com
Permit No: LS212883619
Permit Holder: Pauline McMullan on behalf of the Rottnest Foundation
Please stay tuned for the draw on 9th August 2019
Raffle Sponsor – Keiko Uno Jewellery
The Rottnest Foundation appreciates the generosity of the Keiko Uno for making this raffle possible.
Terms and Conditions
1. All prices are in Australian dollars and include GST.
2. All proceeds go towards cultural and environmental Island projects.
3. Raffle Opened 8 May. Raffle Closes 31 July. Raffle Drawn 9th August. Winner announced 14th August and published in The West Australian and www.rottnestfoundation.org.au
4. Permit Holder: Pauline McMullan on behalf of the Rottnest Foundation Inc. Permit No LS212883619.
5. Keep your tickets in a safe place, tickets will not be replaced nor money refunded after purchase.
6. Do not allow anyone to make reprints or copies of your e-raffle ticket. To claim your prize, you will need to supply identification containing your name and address which will be verified against the original purchase. If fraud is suspected, you may be prosecuted.
7. For more information contact: Rottnest Foundation on 9448 8150 or email: [email protected] The Rottnest Foundation would like to acknowledge Keiko Uno Jewellery for her support with this Raffle.