Donations made to the Rottnest Foundation will contribute directly to our major projects, including the Wadjemup Bidi, conservation of the Wadjemup Aboriginal Burial Ground and the Rottnest Island Settlement Greening Plan.
Tax Deductibility Status
The Rottnest Foundation Gift Fund is listed on the Register of Environmental Organisations and is entitled under the Income Tax Assessment Act 1997 item 6.1.1 of subsection 30-55 to receive tax deductible donations. All donations made to the Foundation of $2 or more are tax deductible..
HOW TO DONATE
There are various ways you can donate to the Rottnest Foundation:
• By using your Bankcard, Visa Card or Mastercard using our secure online credit card donation facility below
• By sending a cheque or money order payable to the Rottnest Foundation.
• Post to: Rottnest Foundation, PO Box 309, North Beach 6920 ( click-here-to-download-the-form)
• By bank transfer to Rottnest Foundation BSB: 306-047, ACC: 0371976 (Please reference your surname)
If you would like to contribute further in the activities of the Rottnest Foundation, consider becoming a member!
* All Transactions are in AUD
The Rottnest Foundation thanks you for your support and generosity.