Rottnest Foundation is delighted to announce that the Wadjemup Bidi major trail head sign has been installed in the Settlement mall on Rottnest Island and it looks fabulous.
- general information about Rottnest Island;
- what visitors need to bring with them to ensure they have an enjoyable walk;
- a map of the trail showing the open sections (4 sections open out of 5 sections);
- information about the different trail sections;
- all the logos of the sponsors and community partners who have contributed to the project; and
- an interchangeable panel that depicts which one of the Aboriginal Noongar six seasons you are currently in and the best section of the Wadjemup Bidi to experience during that season.
The cut out work that features on either side of the information panels was designed by Aurora and Cassandra Abraham, two talented Noongar Artists.