The Raffle is now closed and the winners will be drawn on the 11th of November 2016.
Winners will be notified and published in the West Australian on 16 November 2016.
All proceeds directly support our major environmental and cultural heritage projects on Rottnest Island.
Thanks again to the generosity of the Rottnest Island businesses, the Rottnest Island Authority, a number of WA wineries, restaurants and retailers who all helped to make this year our biggest prize pool to-date!
ROTTNEST RAFFLE 2016 SPONSORS
- All prices are in Australian dollars and include GST.
- All proceeds go towards cultural and environmental Island projects.
- Raffle Opens: 1 May 2016 Raffle Closes: 1 November 2016 Raffle Drawn: 11 November 2016 Winners will be notified and published in the West Australian on 16 November 2016. Maximum number of tickets in draw – 5,000
- Permit Holder: Pauline McMullan on behalf of the Rottnest Foundation Inc. Permit No LS208550716.
- Keep your tickets in a safe place, tickets will not be replaced nor money refunded after purchase.
- Do not allow anyone to make reprints or copies of your e-raffle ticket. To claim your prize, you will need to supply identification containing your name and address which will be verified against the original purchase. If fraud is suspected, you may be prosecuted.
- For more information contact: Rottnest Foundation on 9448 8150 or email: [email protected]
The Rottnest Foundation would like to acknowledge the Rottnest Island Authority, Rottnest Island Businesses, a number of WA wineries, restaurants and retailers for their support with this Raffle.